For over 25 years, Thielsch Engineering has been performing nondestructive testing (NDT) throughout New England as well as in the other regions of the United States, both in discrete projects and in conjunction with our engineering evaluations and condition assessments. Our NDT inspections are performed in the field utilizing our field laboratories or at our corporate facility.
Our inspectors are certified as ASNT Level II or Level III examiners and are cross-trained in various NDT inspection techniques. In addition, we also have numerous American Weld Association Certified Weld Inspectors (CWI) and steel inspectors.
- Radiographic Examination (RT)
- Ultrasonic Examination (UT)
- Phased-Array Ultrasonics (PUT)
- Magnetic Particle Examination (MT)
- Liquid Penetrant Examination (PT)
- Eddy Current Testing (ET)
- Video Probe Examination
Vice President, Field Engineering Services