Demand Side Management
As one of the first one-stop energy solution providers in the United States, RISE Engineering has become synonymous with leading-edge resource conservation services for energy end users in all building sectors. The division has achieved a national reputation for its operation of innovative demand-side management, load building, and customer retention programs on behalf of gas, electric, and water utilities.
RISE provides a complete range of energy management services for commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential building owners and managers throughout the northeast, including:
- Expert Engineering and Analyses
- Design/Build Contracting and Comprehensive Project Management
- Financing, Guaranteed Savings, and Direct Access to Utility Incentives
RISE Engineering employs a broad range of technologies to make buildings and homes more comfortable, healthful, affordable, and efficient. Among these technologies are:
- Repairs, Retrofits, and Installation of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Equipment (HVAC) and Controls
- Direct Digital Control Systems for Building Automation
- Premium Efficiency Lighting, Variable Speed Drives, Motors and Controls
- Thermal Envelope Efficiency Improvements, Including Insulation, Glazing/Windows Systems, and Instrumented Air Sealing
Visit our web site www.riseengineering.com for additional information on our energy management services.